Sales Pipeline Metrics
Shaped like a Vase, not a Funnel
The following are standard CRM metrics to measure the overall quality and completeness of your opportunities. Reviewing these metrics weekly helps you catch anomalies early.
- Total open opportunities in the CRM
- Opportunities without selling stage designation
- Opportunities with missing or no products
- Opportunities with zero value
- Opportunities missing a value
- Opportunities with an expected close date before the opportunity create date
- Opportunities with past due close dates
Stage Transition Metrics
The following metrics are based on Closed Won or Lost opportunities. These are analyzed separately from the rest of your Sales Pipeline. They allow you to determine if your selling process is utilizing all of your stages and if opportunities are migrating as you expect. In addition, when reviewed over time, they will help you determine if your team is progressing in the direction you desire.
- Total opportunities Won and Lost
- Opportunity stages Qualified to Won/Lost
- Opportunity stages Proposed to Won/Lost
- Opportunity stages Negotiate to Won/Lost
- Opportunity stages Qualified, Proposed to Won/Lost
- Opportunity stages Qualified, Negotiate to Won/Lost
- Opportunity stages Proposed, Negotiate to Won/Lost
- Opportunity stages Qualified, Proposed, Negotiate to Won/Lost
- Opportunity straight to Won/Lost
ORM specializes in sales and marketing predictive analytics and optimization. You can leverage our CRM Health Check to find out the shape of your Sales Pipeline. Do you have a funnel, vase or hexagon? Has the shape changed over time? If you would like to answer these questions, or if you would like information about ORM Technologies, please let us know at email@example.com.